Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Chevrolet,

If the Chevrolet fairy were to tell me I could have any car on the lot, for free, I know exactly which one I'd pick - the Chevrolet Cruze. What a beautiful car. And the gas mileage? I can't believe it! The Cruze gets around 26 miles a gallon in city, and at least 36 on the highway!

Not only is the Cruze great on gas mileage, it's great on the eyes. The sleek outside goes great with the interior, which is really sharp. My favorite is the "medium titanium" tan color. I love the XM radio, too. And I love knowing that when I'm driving, I have airbags all around me, keeping myself and my passengers safe.

When I saw the car online, I didn't think much of it... just another sedan. But when I saw it in person and drove it, I fell in love. It's so hip and comfortable, and fun to drive.

So, if there is a Chevrolet fairy, let he/she know this is the one for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment