Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Chevy Volt is here!!!!

Wow, seeing the Volt online or television is no comparison to sitting behind the wheel. Team Auto Group got the Volt in Wednesday (Oct. 5) and has already gotten a lot of attention around town. Today I found out why. 

I got behind the wheel of the Volt, placed the key in the cup holder, pushed in the green "On" button, and thought I was behind the wheel of a spaceship. A fun and futuristic sound resonated throughout the car as I turned on the engine (with the push of the button), and the dash lit up. Icons swirled around the dash as I turned the car off, too. 

I didn't get the chance to drive it today, but will on Friday or Saturday, and I can't wait. Check back for updates on my driving experience in the Chevrolet Volt!

No comments:

Post a Comment